2014 SRA-Asia conference, August 20-23
Listed below are guidelines for your poster presentation. We are glad to have you with us and hope this experience will make you want attend the meeting next year.
CHANGE IN SPEAKER OR CANCELLATION: As a courtesy to the audience, please let us know as soon as possible if there is a change in your presentation. If the event of an emergency, please arrange for someone else to present your poster in lieu of cancellation.
All persons attending the Annual Meeting are required to pay the appropriate registration fee as indicated on the registration form. ALL PRESENTORS MUST REGISTER FOR THE MEETING BY July 15 TO ENSURE PUBLICATION OF ABSTRACT IN THE FINAL PROGRAM.
If the interview committee expresses interest in your abstract, we may respectfully invite you change to speaker in the young scientists’ presentation program. We will notify you before July 20.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
1. Each presenter will be assigned to a 90*120 centimeter poster board.
2. All lettering should be legible from 5 feet away. We suggest the type size of the main context to be 40 points for easier
reading. The minimum type size should be no less than 18 points and the style should be bold or semibold in simple, clean-
looking type. Text material can be typed at about 12 points, then enlarged on a copying machine to as large as 24 points
without significant loss of clarity.
3. Each author is responsible for the assembly and removal of his/her poster.
4. It is important to adhere to the following set up/teardown times:
Set-up: Thursday(8/21) between 8-11 AM
Teardown: Friday(8/22) after 5:00 PM
5. We will provide tape for the posters. Please don’t use anything that would leave glue residue. Materials left after the
removal deadlines will be taken down after the closing ceremony. However, Taiwan SRA has no responsibility for material
that may be lost or damaged. Please remove your materials on schedule.
We thank you for presenting your work at the SRA-Asia conference and wish you enjoy this great seminar.